Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 rules for a perfect first

They met only a special girl.

Wow.

This girl is like no other.

Have you been in the day, but in reality it means nothing compared to this girl.

Now it's ON!

Suddenly begin encryption.

Where to go? What to do?

Ask your friends. Search the Internet.

What do you do for the perfect day?

Here are ten rules that are this simple and easy.

Spend as little as possible for them. YouI do not want to get a card costly for a woman. It sets the tone wrong. When things happen, they want to, as they did because they wanted to, not because they felt obliged to hear. The day is about getting, know, right out shows how much money you have. If we take a drink, I'm going to pay for their first round. I will say: "I am paying for the first round, you pay for the next five." And I let them pay for the next round of drinks. Believe me, it leaves the armsHouse.

Do not take them to dinner the first day. If you pay for dinner, you get the pressure on her. If you split the bill, it could look cheap. But apart from these, if you do you sit in front of you Have dinner, this involves the traditional relationship in which a candidate will be evaluated. Meeting for a drink or a coffee stands. You see, if what is to see if she loves you.

Maximize low-pressureIf the invitations out. "Date" is a pressure cooker of expectations. If I created, I will not name a date. I say we are a "drink" Encounter-singular-not "drink". I tend to follow the call with "and you better not tell me drunk and take advantage of me" or "... if you think you can handle it."

Do not take her out on a Friday or Saturday evening. On those nights, you started to compete with all the noise and everything. ExpectHigh-energy fun. I prefer a night of Thursday or Sunday night, when expectations are relaxed. Other non-weekend nights a week are also good.

Take its isolation. If you met in a bar or club strong, you want to get to date that they are for the environment. I do not want to be with her again in one place. Want to go somewhere where you can sit quietly and connect. The first date is to know to know each other.

Go somewhere convenient.Find a place in the sun. You want to sit next to her, not against it may be a lot of physical contact. Avoid unpleasant hard chairs, or sitting opposite each other at a table.

Make your appointments at the same place every time. I take all my data in one place. This is a trendy bar, a bit 'to feel a dip, but we are hanging artwork. There are sofas in the back. It usually is not too strong. I go to this place for years. I have been very successfulthat I feel very comfortable there, as I have in my living room.

Never meet with your friends or friends. If you have decided to start from the date that it will not with their friends or friends under any circumstances. And 'the kiss of death. When they meet with their friends, I would leave at this point. It seems harmless, but I have a couple of days, which was ruined by this. If you like really, is onlyYou.

Finding a place near your home. When things start happening, you want in your distance. There is nothing wrong with going back to your place on the first day. When you return to your home, you want an apology. Any old excuse will do. The idea that you do not want is that they are responsible for interaction instead.

No matter how terrible and special, it seems, do not try to make your date extra exciting. If you're a Meetfucking amazing woman and you are going out with her, you can see how you must feel on a really cool event, such as jet-ski around the statue of liberty. And then jump on a trampoline in Central Park No, I do not care how it's damn hot. boring drinks and coffee have in your favorite bar.

This shows how much you value that you do something low profile on the first day. Of course you can play pool or mini golf or do karaoke. That's fine.

But the point is thatYou're the one that affects the day. Your interaction with it should be the focus, not showing her a good time.

When we meet with you for a date, is already attracted to her. You do not need her, how much fun you somewhere exciting shows. In fact, the more boring, the environment, the more you can connect with each other and know each other.

Friends Link : Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Find Cheap Kitchenware here.

No comments:

Post a Comment