Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oven too small? Making Everything Fit

The cleanest thing in my house is my oven. This is a strange statement to make, but I'm happy to tell me. Our house was built in 1958, my husband and I are the third owner. Things have changed, it was painted, the floors have been renovated, it happened, but have maintained the original settings: the porcelain-steel kitchen cabinets, and my oven. (Oh, and the powder blue in the bath upstairs - which is 50 years.)

Back to my stove. Although skeptical when Ivisited the house, now I'm asking my husband to take me, if he rebuilds the kitchen. This is GM (yes) cars of the company and has a wonderful ticking, because the timer is defective. Has no "pre-heat light," then we must see the coils inside the stove when get to and from light red to black, we know that is preheated. The best part is when he says that he does at 350 degrees, so 350 degrees (I burned the first 3 things that I tried to cook it.)

The only problemIs not a normal size oven. We can not s to our local pizza oven to buy a 16 "pizza, because it does not fit. But that's okay, I love my oven. However, I am experiencing some difficulties, as the host of a party or a holiday , I can not all fit in it.

I know there are others like me, so the article. The following is a list of hints, tips and recipes to fit everything in your kitchen appliances come with the holiday period.

1) Use Your Slow Cooker. Forthose of you who have visited my site, or read my articles, you know that I love my crock pot. Use your slow cooker for vegetables, potatoes, soup, or even dessert! Or if you prefer, and is large enough to put the meat in your slow cooker and use the oven for a side dish.

2) Take any slow cooker you have. Similar to # 1, but if you have more of an earthenware pot, why not all? Make room on the release of the oven! Remember, all you need is an outlet;does not really matter where. I remember a girl on vacation with my aunt would put potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil in one of their kitchens and colleagues outside the porch. Dinner came, and voila! We had baked potatoes.

3) Do not forget your fondue pot. If you have one, this is a great tool, and is ideal for hot appetizers. Security can be a problem, so be sure to use extreme caution and keep the flame and the pot out of reach ofChildren and relatives awkward.

4) Remember that your grill. Grab a glass 9x13 dish, throw in a little 'of olive oil and fresh chopped vegetables like carrots, celery, onions, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms. Add a few spices as a marinade or a simple touch of your favorite Italian or vinaigrette salad dressing, cover with aluminum foil and cook on a grill over low heat for 25 minutes. Tasty and crunchy vegetables without crowding your oven!

5) things the right time. Of course you all know This fact is now, but timing is everything, especially when cooking. Think about what will take the heat longer if you take a piece of bread in the last minute need for heat. Alternatively, use the microwave as an insulator. If you take something from the oven, put it in the microwave and shut the door. The food is a bit 'hotter than you sitting on the kitchen table.

The recipes! I have listed the recipe for grilled vegetables (see No. 4), but below I've listed some slowly> Data Cooker recipe.

Creamed potatoes with herbs

Slow Cooker Vegetable

Peanut Butter Fudge Cake

Berry Fruit Dessert

For the recipe above and see more, visit this article on my website to make back everything. You can also see photos of my oven!

So enjoy your holiday, you use many different devices for heating food as you can, and will ensure a meal in which everything fits.

Friends Link : Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cast Iron Skillet - If you are looking for quality Anolon-Cookwares.The Gourmet Authority

No comments:

Post a Comment