Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Perfect Easter Egg and Easter Treat

Spring is finally here.

I for one am happy. Warm weather, time outdoors without a snow shovel or more layers of clothing, meetings and backyard barbecues .. all the things that make life great. The only thing I can not see forward, is the inevitable yard work, but the way in which I believe is where the young enterprenuers diligent in my neighborhood, I have everything to support young entrepreneurs, especially when I think enter cuttinggrass.

And .. Above all .. Easter is just around the corner. Sunday, April 8. The dates of the Easter Bunny makes his rounds and brings all these wonderful desserts are all good boys and girls, regardless of their age.

Easter is probably my favorite spring. This is a family day out with a lot of fun, good food, and some very colorful, is very sweet. They have jelly beans, Peeps (gotta have my peeps), marshmallow eggs, malted milk ballsChocolate Bunnies (I, for example, will be very disappointed if I do not receive a chocolate Easter bunny.'s Ears as a delicacy.) And .. Top of the list .. Colorful, hand-decorated Easter eggs.

Easter eggs back well over Easter. Eggs were decorated in many societies and religions for centuries, are normally used in the rites of spring or the celebration of a new year. In all cases, it seems, are a symbol of resurrection and new life. YouYou will find many details, history and alternative techniques Decoration going to Wikipedia and search for Easter eggs.

What I want to do now is tell you how to cook eggs in a perfect Easter Egg.

I am sure that as you know, when you buy eggs at the supermarket, are super fresh. This is a wonderful thing, most of the time, but also fresh eggs are extremely difficult to peel if they are boiled. I'm sure many of you have experienced, in which theWhite egg attaches to the shell or the egg just kind of falls apart when you try to peel them. I suggest that you sit down and eggs at room temperature for at least 24 hours. 48 hours would be even better. Then come in a pan or pot [http://www.cookwareforhomecooking.com/], depending on how many eggs to cook. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and immediately stop under cold running waterthe cooking process. Chill completely before dyeing and peeling.

Now that you know how easy it is to peel hard-boiled eggs, we will inform you about special treatment, such as eggs Crown Jewel. This is something that I have taken more than twenty years ago in a recipe file of international cuisine and drinks, which I of Random House (I think) when I was very young and just outside. I like to think of them as Easter eggs to adults, because they are very colorful and a greatand tasty appetizer for family gatherings for Passover. (Note: It 'also quite good for the garden during the summer barbecue.) It' very easy to create a variation of Deviled Eggs. Even if you never give them a try caviar. The flavors of caviar and eggs blended with spices and herbs is truly an extraordinary treatment.

Crown Jewel Eggs

6 hard boiled eggs
1st / 4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 / 4 teaspoon paprika .. Hungarian paprika is the best. haslittle more flavor for my taste.
1 teaspoon lemon juice
one ounces 2. Glass with black caviar (roe caviar or whitefish)
one ounces 2. Glass with red caviar (salmon roe)
* Note: You do not need expensive caviar to them. Of course, caviar would be better to be great, but the caviar is cheap in most grocery stores, most of it is wonderful. A brand called "Romanoff" comes to mind.
parsley branches
Lemon slices

Pellen and cut into slices lengthwise. Remove the yolks and putin a bowl. Add sour cream, onion, pepper and lemon juice. Using a fork and completely mixed into a dough.

Spoon half the mixture into the eggs. Top six sides with black caviar and 6 with red caviar. Arrange on a plate and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices. Enjoy!

Well, you do a treatment of Easter, but, like, let me qualify. While I am not of Jewish faith, and I do not celebrate Easter, except to the extent that Isome friends who are and do. I spent time with them during this celebration and serve this dish, and I think it's absolutely fantastic. I do not know if it is normal, but I know what I like. This is a tasty and easy to prepare appetizers.

Salmon Balls

16 oz.can Salmon
teaspoon. Horseradish
one tablespoon lemon juice
8 oz cream cheese - soft
a small onion - minced

Mix all ingredients and shape into small balls. OnSnack crackers, and garnish with parsley and lemon pepper flakes, if desired. It's actually very good with the lemon pepper.

To all of you to me and my family .. Have a great Easter and Passover.

Pans for Home Cooking [http://cookwareforhomecooking.com/]

See Also : Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Where to find Electric Pressure Cookers is safe, easy to use and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment