Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tom & Olli & Ulli (8) - Tom's Escapade

Tom: Hi. Why aren't you in a traffic jam? Somewhere on the A3? Ulli: For the same reason that you are here. Tom: I shouldn't have come. Ulli: I know. It's irresponsible. Tom: I'm with Oliver. Ulli: And you're happy with him. Tom: Mhm. Ulli: I'm sure we won't do anything stupid. Olli: Yes, Ulli is okay, but I had to find that out on my own. Charlie: Did you really think I would sell my restaurant in Munich to somebody who would steal my favorite nephew's boyfriend? Olli: It takes two to tango. Even if Ulli had still been intersted in Tom, Tom wouldn't have done anything about it. Tom loves me and I love him. So it's no problem if he stays friends with Ulli. Charlie: Angelo, found something? Waiter: It's the last one from 1993. Charlie: Yeah, that's okay. Olli: Thank you. How much? Charlie: You're invited. Have a nice evening with Tom. Olli: You can bet on it. He's probably already waiting for me. Charlie: Well then, hurry. Olli: Okay. See you tomorrow and thanks for the wine again. Charlie: You're welcome. Bye. Bum: Brother? Got some change? Olli: Mhm. Tom: Taxi! Bum: Hey? Ulli: You really want to go already? Tom: I don't want to, I have to. Ulli: But you come back? Tom: Sure. Ulli: No, I mean tonight? Tom: I'll try, okay? Ulli: Promised? Tom: Promised. Olli: Here, take it. Bum: Hey, thanks dude. Cool! Olli: How was your day? Tom: So-so. Olli: What did you do? Tom: Nothing special. Just went shopping and stuff. Olli: And tonight? Want to go to the theatre? Tom: I-I've got ...

Recommend : Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker find about espresso coffee machine reviews and more find about the best egg cooker Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set,

No comments:

Post a Comment