Thursday, October 14, 2010

Remember the chaos theory

Think of the chaos theory: that life is not a flat line. E 'swings always creates problems and experiences that look and feel as the chaos to bring us to the next level. The more we are curious, the more you feel, the faster we embrace what is, appears at the beginning of the next phase of existence. The good news is that we always "pop" to a higher level to a more bigger, brighter and more comforting.

I'm definitely going to my expectation that the challenges I have concentrated onCurrently leads me to pop a higher level. I am writing this from my experience: things that worked and I'm working through, helps me to explain my true and focus my energies on my resources. I do not claim that the pressure cooker is easy, but I know that the end result is that I am a higher level of fulfillment in my life. After all, the pressure is made of granite diamond turned to each other in

I am determinedpersonal growth, so I put in all areas of my life, the distinctions further authorization should I do with other people who can grow and prosper. I mean, I'm ready, my deep patterns of behavior to go under the microscope, so that I can see if I need it or not. In recent months I've been very aware of disempowering behavior around the limits. It was a shock at first, because I was, I realized how littlePut yourself and then I came to the realization of the truth, strange to say, resistance to change. Even if my behavior was not to serve me, they are known and easily. Why make a fuss about the situation? Is it really important? But failing to set limits caused growing resentment and eventually removed. The individual had no idea why I suddenly withdrawn, and when I finally gave my vision of the situation was surprised and hurt that I did not speak, justremoved. It would cost me a dear friend, because he has not acted before.

Sometimes we allow our attention to short-term pleasure, causing pain in the long term rather than short-term pain, which leads to happiness in the long term. And 'the old analogy back in the gym after a long absence, the first meetings will be a challenge, it becomes easier and if you persevere, will be effortless. And then - if you continue to improve the physical fitness standard -You must take a more ambitious program. In a pressure cooker behind.

No, I do not like the pressure cooker, but I'd rather be a diamond piece of granite, are willing to stay here until the job is done. After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Friends Link : Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cuisinart Foods Processors, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Cast Iron Skillet - If you are looking for quality

No comments:

Post a Comment